We are always grateful for your donations of quality items for us to sell in our shops.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT POST-LOCKDOWN, WE ARE RECEIVING A HIGH NUMBER OF DONATIONS AND MAY BE SHORT ON SPACE. WE WOULD ASK THAT YOU PLEASE CALL AHEAD BEFORE ARRIVING WITH DONATIONS, TO AVOID A WASTED JOURNEY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.***
Whether it’s clothing, books, electricals or bric-a-brac we are grateful to receive your items. Every sale in our shops, means we can help even more pets have the life they deserve.
There are a few things that we aren’t able to take, however, which are detailed below. If we do receive anything that we aren’t able to sell, unfortunately we are charged to dispose of it so please have a look at the list below. If you have any questions about what we are able to sell, please feel free to give us a ring on 01803 554096 and have a chat.
If you do have items that you would like to donate, we would be thrilled to receive them at any of our shops.
We regret that we can no longer offer furniture collections.
Thank you so much for your support.
For legal and Health & Safety reasons, we regret that we are unable to accept the following donated items:
Heating and cooking
- Gas appliances, either mains or gas bottles
- Paraffin stoves
- Heaters, gas or oil
- Storage heaters
- Gas stoves
- White goods that are not in working order
Furniture and home ware
- Upholstered furniture without a fire label (unless pre-1950)
- Furniture no longer in a saleable state (including stained, soiled, ripped or unsuitable)
- Kitchenware and ornaments in an unsaleable condition (broken, missing parts, dirty)
- Electric blankets
- Electric showers
- Sunbeds and tanning equipment
- Waste disposal units
- Large lounge/dining room wall units
- Beds (including mattresses and headboards)
- Buoyancy aids, life jackets, inflatable dinghies, swimming pools and pumps
- Safety helmets
- Climbing equipment, ropes and harnesses
- Safety equipment
- Exercise equipment
- Car seats
- Prams and pushchairs
- High chairs
- Cots, carry cots and playpens
- Bouncing harnesses and baby walkers
- Roller skates
- Computers, hard drives, laptops and keyboards
- TVs (unless working flat screens)
- Printers and scanners
- Swords and crossbows
- Guns and ammunition (including replicas)
- Medical equipment
- Zimmer frames